PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!
PureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PureGunz

har har har

4 posters

Go down

har har har Empty har har har

Post  Rise Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:12 am

hai guys im app for a GM spot Smile

Name:Umar
username:umarali4life
Msn:umar@windowlive.com
Char Name: Rise
lvl:61 (90% lvl'd)
Post:26( i didnt know we changed forums) i was here for a long time Razz
Experience: Puregunz (old) Million gunz (Head Gm) Nationgunz (Admin) NationalGunz(Owner) (closed) Urban Gunz (Gm) I got more but i forget Razz

Wat i can do for the server: I can donate for this server to stay alive. I can invite many ppl to the server(already invited 3 other ppl). i can spot many types of hacks, like UC,n-step. I will do anything that the staff/member will ask me. I got experience with hacks and glitches, so if i find some, i will report them so they can be fixed. I know the Admin panel just like i know my abc's LOL. I am a trust able GM (like a gm should be always) If you guys get new stuff, i will be always ready to try them out.
I am experienced with events, so i dont hold fail 1s. If a new member asks me a question, i will try my best to help them. I would leave anything that i am doing to help them (IE: i was in a cw and i left couse some1 asked for me to help them)
I have much more but ill leave it as it is couse i dont wanna bore out the owners from reading my app Smile

Why should i be hired? Well I think I am really good with being A GM. I am really mature. I am trustworthy and i will never lie to any1 Razz I never abuse my powers and i always follow rules Smile If i find a hacker, i would just ban them no questions asked. But i dont think that is gonna happen couse i trust our anti hax 100% .

f i am not Accepted what i am Going to do : I will still play pure gunz. i will keep donating and asking ppl to join Smile
Do You Love PureGunZ: yes 100% legit
Can You use Blender : Nop but im learning
You Vots Daily And Donate [Somtimes]? : every 12 hours. and yea i did donate
You Got Any Comments on PureGunz To be Better ?: remove the dots in duel.
Do You Spoke About PureGunz in Other Forums and Website or Even Msn ?: MSN asked 10 ppl and 3 of them joined.

My English is around a 92% Smile

Last Words:thx for reading my app

Rise
[Gz] Donater
[Gz] Donater

Back to top Go down

har har har Empty Re: har har har

Post  OverRun Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

i find it good for a gamemaster ,he is online and soo...
But Soon we will need to get the Domain PureGamerZ.Com so You will Help asura to get it bu donating for him ?
i am waiting for ur respond + Asura's respond
thanks
OverRun
OverRun
PG Owner !!
PG Owner !!

https://puregunz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rise Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 am

yea ill try Smile but i heard Asura's laptop broke ):

Rise
[Gz] Donater
[Gz] Donater

Back to top Go down

Post  itzericxp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 am

/support cause i have been seeing him helping the server Shocked

itzericxp

Back to top Go down

Post  Rise Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:32 am

itzericxp wrote:/support cause i have been seeing him helping the server Shocked
ty ty ty ty Smile

Rise
[Gz] Donater
[Gz] Donater

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:16 am

your welcome to Donat money but i do not exsept you get staff for it i doe like how you have Donated thank you but the way im being told and im reading i feel ppl are trying to push me off the server and i cant cope with that so if you want to Donat TY TY TY!! but i cant just give you staff spot......that easy i will suport you latter on when you have been more know thorw the server and have been active for 2 months like overrun sed we will be getting domain name soon .... this i did not know but if we need it i will get it and if you donate i will be happy and make a post to take you. but staff spot is out of the qestion. sorry and wish i couldnt say it wasnt personel
Asura
Asura
PG Owner !!
PG Owner !!

http://the-twilight-brigade.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rise Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 am

so im denied.. btw lightning its me Kai. ive been at pg for as long time

Rise
[Gz] Donater
[Gz] Donater