PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!
PureGunz

Valentine.

Go down

Valentine.

Post  Tehson on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am

KK, i was dueling today, i was on a 12 streak of so, on my way to 20 and valentine was there all the time since i had 3 kills maybe, then when i was at 12, she kicked me and said i was ucing? i never uced in my life, i wasn't even ucing, and she get mad cuz i killed her when she was afk. after that match, she killed me and said i uc? what kind of abuse is that. she don't know what is uc and shes kicking ppl for that reason? and in a streak, i've been working my ass off to get that streak, now please i want an owner to work it out with her, everybody there know i dont uc, she dont know what the hell is uc, please sombody work it out.

Now even of i was ucing. would she just kick me? Im sure she was just making things out, Everybody knows i dont uc, im not that kind of brazil, im known at trinity and all, please deal it with her.

Tehson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valentine.

Post  itzericxp on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 am

Relax... 12 ~ 20 streak is not that much lol. But if she did kick you then thats an abuse cause if he uc's it would of been a ban.

itzericxp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentine on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 am

Sharlet Told me He Was UCing i told him are you sure? and he said yes.
Valentine
Valentine
[Gz] Wed Developer
[Gz] Wed Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down