PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!
PureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PureGunz

Tehson's intro

2 posters

Go down

Tehson's intro Empty Tehson's intro

Post  Tehson Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:16 am

Well, most of you know me from trinity or rockgunz or identitygunz

Rick: i think so your ricky blaze the one at identity? but im not sure your afk at msn now, replay to this thread or leave a msg at msn

Tessica: I've worked for you as a developer, and i never let you down, but it looks like your server wasn't succesful. but great to see you as a forum moderator here.

Valentine: Your name sounds familiar, but idk from where i know you :s

Tiretism: Yo mate, :=) from trinitygunz,identity and maybe all other servers i been on, A real mate :=) great to see you here tho bro.

The other ones sounds also kinda familiar but not gonna post all names :L

My advantage at gunz:

I've started playing gunz since i was 11, And im going on 15 now. i know many styles like: Rhs,rs,late dash,ss,dhs,dbf, sometimes tbf. and other styles i didnt realize, Most of the time, i would be chilling at forums or game, Im mostly known as a dev, I have good friends at trinity, great one actually, i get sad when it get shutted down, i know its back up, but i cant go and play normaly, cuz i had some real good times there with homiesguards, stop n more

Real life:

My irl name is: Jamal, or you can call me jack hancock, that what i been named at trinity. but my real name is jamal.
I Live at bahrain, tiretism lives there too, We are close friends, I have fluent english and arabic, Sometimes i go play football with friends, Usually at 3 pm afternoon, Sometimes i go out with them for dinner, playing bowling, And winter holidays are coming, as we are waiting for it, gonna be fun :=), I Get on pc for 9-15 hours normally a day, And around 4-9 in school days, I Stay intouch with forums too in school sometimes after i finish my work, but sometimes i get some real work and cant get on. Well, this is some of my real life advantage, And if you want to know more about me n chill with me, Add me at:

Ferbo_Fell@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading.
Regards cheers

Tehson

Back to top Go down

Tehson's intro Empty Re: Tehson's intro

Post  itzericxp Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome to PureGunZ! Enjoy your stay Jamal. Im HOMIESGUARDS in TrinityGunZ if you know meh..

itzericxp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehson Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Lol! srsly? yo dude its ~revon~!!

Tehson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: