PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!
PureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PureGunz
Similar topics

sharlet gm app

2 posters

Go down

sharlet gm app Empty sharlet gm app

Post  justinater Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 am

Username: justinater
character Name :Sharlet
Level:55
apply For : GameMaster
what i Can do For PureGunz: what i can do for puregunz is help keep a maintain server and not let it get chaos.I can help by catching hackers,glitchers,spammers,adverisers and what else i can also help with events and more
Do You Love PureGunZ:HECK YA best server in the world and i love it so much and all players
You Vots Daily And Donate [Somtimes]? : Yes i vote dailly and i hope i can donate soon if i can get a prepaid credit card and link to paypal.
You Got Any Comments on PureGunz To be Better ?: Well we need more regular shotgunz and swords and some custom armors and new ijji sets will be great Very Happy

justinater

Back to top Go down

sharlet gm app Empty Re: sharlet gm app

Post  itzericxp Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 am

justinater wrote:Username: justinater
character Name :Sharlet
Level:55
apply For : GameMaster
what i Can do For PureGunz: what i can do for puregunz is help keep a maintain server and not let it get chaos.I can help by catching hackers,glitchers,spammers,adverisers and what else i can also help with events and more
Do You Love PureGunZ:HECK YA best server in the world and i love it so much and all players
You Vots Daily And Donate [Somtimes]? : Yes i vote dailly and i hope i can donate soon if i can get a prepaid credit card and link to paypal.
You Got Any Comments on PureGunz To be Better ?: Well we need more regular shotgunz and swords and some custom armors and new ijji sets will be great Very Happy

What else can you do instead of banning hackers and glitchers etc.

itzericxp

Back to top Go down

Post  justinater Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:08 am

i can bring people to the server and invite my friends to come and play and make this server very popular over time

justinater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down