PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunz
Wellcome To PureGunz , Plesae Log in If You Are A Member Or Register if You Are not!!
PureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PureGunz

itzericxp Application.

2 posters

Go down

itzericxp Application. Empty itzericxp Application.

Post  itzericxp Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 am

Since theres no format for Game Moderator i will make my own with my best.

In Game Name : iTzEricxP

Name : Eric Chau

Time Zone : ( GMT ) - 5

Activity Time :
Monday 6:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM
Tuesday 3:30PM ~ 11:00 PM
Thursday 4:53PM ~ 6:00 PM
Friday Anytime ( Which means online all day )
Saturday Anytime ( Which means online all day )
Sunday Anytime ( Which means online all day )

Expereinces : GM - AmpzGunZ , GM - PureGunZ ( Was fired from all ) , GM - Mythical GunZ and GM - RawrGunZ.

What should we hire you? : You guys should hire me because im loyal , mature , honest and trustworthy. I'v been here along time and i think i'm very known here... I can support players , make weapons or maps and meds. I am very expereinced on being a GM. If theres a problem with players fighting each other like cursing and other unnecessary behavior i would stop both of them and if they don't i will ban him for a certain amount of days. I have a full knowledge to handle these things , and if i am hired i would first go vote and go inside the game to help others.

About me : In real life i play baseball because i love pitching . I play handball , football and soccer so help me have fun and exercise alittle bit :]. I'm really nice to everyone and repsectful.

itzericxp

Back to top Go down

itzericxp Application. Empty Re: itzericxp Application.

Post  Asura Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 am

i vote no you bock the rules you sed some thing on another persons app. FYI:i deleted your post
Asura
Asura
PG Owner !!
PG Owner !!

http://the-twilight-brigade.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down